Tuesday 12 July 2011

Feeling Stressed?

Feeling stressed? Needing some alone time? As women we are busy taking care of everyone around us and leave little time for ourselves. Whenever I feel overwhelmed, I retreat into my meditation room and spend some time listening to my favourite meditation music. Usually I spend at least an hour, but any amount of time is valuable.

Need to figure out what you want instead of listening to what other's expect from you? It's difficult to listen to that voice within when you are bombarded by the outside world and all its distractions.

Often I steal a few minutes in the morning and connect in while being awake, but still sleepy enough to be alone with my thoughts. I often ask "What is it I need to know today?" Often I will receive a picture, hear a song, or have a new thought.

Try this yourself:  When you wake in the morning, stay in bed, close your eyes and concentrate on your breath moving in and out. Ask your questions, then wait for the answer! Usually the answer is not what you would expect, but Spirit usually knows exactly what you need!

Post some of your questions and answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment